As the operation of the School necessitates careful coordination of the number of students, boats, and instructors, we ask that you let us know immediately should you need to change your reservation for any reason. If possible, please notify us by both phone and email. Doing so ensures that your notification is received in a timely manner and that we have a record of it so that we can apply the cancellation policy accurately. We will send you an email confirmation of your cancellation. If you wish to reschedule, every effort will be made to reschedule your reservation on a space available basis.
Cancellation or Delay of Course by School
The School reserves the right to cancel or delay courses due to weather conditions and staff issues. If a class is cancelled by us, arrangements will be made to make up the class or give sailing credits to be used by the student at a later date.
For trysails purchased through Annapolis Sailing School
For Trysails Coupons Purchased through Groupon or Living Social
- TrySails purchased through Groupon or LivingSocial are redeemed by the School on the day the reservation is taken by the office and are not refundable by the School.
- A TrySail can be rescheduled with 72-hours-notice one time without penalty. Changes made more than once to the start date or to the number of students (if fewer than originally reserved) will incur a $25.00 fee for each occasion and will need to be paid prior to the rescheduled course being confirmed by the School.
- Cancelling a TrySail within 72-hours of the class will constitute a forfeiture of the coupon and its value.
- If a TrySail is not scheduled by the expiration date on the coupon, the dollar amount paid for the coupon can be used toward the purchase of a future, full-price course.
- Students should arrive at the School 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. The boat will leave the dock on time.